- Use the Prime Specialist stance when in a party where you will focus more on healing and support activities.
- Pre-mark targets before starting an encounter with your Sticky Capacitor ability so your Arc Damage and other abilities are ready to go.
- You can mark both friendly and enemy targets for different abilities.
- Arc Damage is used primarily to inflict passive damage while you focus on other abilities such as healing your party.
- You can switch stances during the encounter to utilize other damaging abilities.
- Arc Damage is the only damage ability available (aside from weapon abilities) in the Prime Specialist stance.
- There are only two damage over time abilities available to Energizers, Arc Damage and Short Circuit which is available in the Prime Juicer stance.